The surveillance and private investigation industry is increasingly facing challenges from a client base that has expectations for more information, more accountability and less cost.
As electronic and smartphone technologies continue to evolve, there is growing opportunity for the industry to take advantage of these technologies to assist in meeting these challenges.
This webinar will show you how you can make the most of existing technology to transform the way you do business, everyday.
We will show you:
- How information can be shared in real-time between investigator, manager and client, allowing the client and investigator to make the most of any opportunity, leading to better results and satisfied clients.
- How geospatial technology can be used to improve the quality of case information, and also provide better guarantees to clients.
- How investigators and managers can cut down on manual work and processes so more time can be spent in the field, and less time on admin.
- How investigators can easily capture more information and media while they’re in the field, with little additional effot, and use that information to automatically produce client reports.
- How agency managers can get better oversight of their investigators and streamline tasking and feedback processes.
- How technology can provide clients with greater confidence in the information and the investigator, with less effort or cost from the investigator and agency.
If you can’t make it to the webinar or for more information post the webinar ensure we have your contact details.